Tea Master, Dogus is special blend tea for masters.
Prepared for tea experts is prepared with a mixture of qualified teas of the Black Sea region.
With its color, smell and taste, this special blend dogus tea master offers the delicious tea flavor to the taste of tea lovers with Doğus tea expertise.
Secrets of Ideal Tea;
It is important that the water used to prepare a delicious and brewed tea is natural spring water. Since tap water is chlorinated, it spoils the taste of tea. Water is one of the most important details for a delicious tea.
The teapot in which you will brew tea should be placed on the teapot, empty. The teapot is heated until the water boils. Then the water boiling in the teapot is poured into the teapot. Tea is added according to the number of people.
Another detail that tea drinkers will pay attention to is the use of porcelain teapots. Because porcelain teapots retain heat better.
How do you brew the tea for the best taste?
• You should protect your tea from humidity and water.
• When you make tea, use the best water (not include more minerals(hard water), Water should be soft, clean
• Do not use an aluminum teapot, and heat teapot before use(not very much)
• After adding tea into teapot, you should bath it with cool water
• After boiling your water, don’t be rash to steep your tea, Tea should be heated with the steam of boiling water.
• Before steeping your tea, wait for the water to be calm(don’t put water on tea when it is boiling)
• NEVER heat well-steeped tea
• After speed tea, you should reduce the heater level and wait for steeping your tea well.